I was scrolling through my drafts and found a rant that I never published. As I read it, it brought back those mixed emotions. Here, then, it was I wrote several weeks ago… 😦
Today’s rant is filled with mixed emotions. Despite the lack of sleep, I actually woke up with a pep in my step. I was looking forward to a very productive day but then something happened. It’s quite amazing how the mind works. One moment you’re fine and the next you’re not. In an instant my head was flooded with these thoughts.
- I wish I could rewind time and change a few things.
- It’s a sad world when you can’t post a picture of you and your spouse having a good time without being judged and criticized.
- That moment when you realize that you really don’t matter – you are there only for one reason.
- Those moments of impact that hit you when you least expect it.
- That moment when you’re not angry anymore just disappointed in the ones you love.
- Why can’t people mind their own business?
- Why do people talk shit only to stay in the same situation?
- I wonder if I were gone, who would truly miss me.
As I sit here and look over what I just wrote, I can’t help but wonder why. I read my thoughts out loud and answered them but there is something missing. I’m not the fill the glass type of woman. I say what I feel when I have too. Has this ever happened to you?
Wowsers, did I actually write that? It’s quite amazing that in an instant you can think of so many things and be completely lost in them. I’m trying to remember what happened that day that I went from being happy to sad in a matter of seconds. Perhaps it was a conversation I was having with a good friend. He never seems to surprise me with the things he does and says. I’m only assuming, I honestly don’t remember but after reading my words out loud I think I have a pretty good idea. No need to re-hash old feelings, it is what it is. Life goes on and you live and learn.
Does this ever happen to you?
Peace & Love xox