Are you still with or married to the man or woman you first met and fell in love with? Think about it for a minute. Have they changed? Of course they have. We all change at some point in life. It may be physical or intellectual but it’s a change non the less.
Are you married to the person that loved everything you did before marriage and now years later, they hate it all? Why is that? I can only assume they were only pretending to fit in so they wouldn’t be left out. #thought?
The man I married is still the same except for:
- His hair is more salt than pepper. (Platinum)
- His waist line is larger.
- He is older and wiser.
- He takes meds for HBP (age & stress)
- He is a gambler. (yikes)
When we met 18 1/2 years ago …
- He was a character. (Still is..)
- He made me laugh. (Still does..)
- He was jealous. (Still is..)
- He loved to talk. (Still does..)
“I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.”