48 hours until 2012

Do you have any “new” New Years resolutions?  Have you even thought about it?

Year after year I hear people say the say same things…

  • Lose weight
  • Save money
  • Set New Goals
  • Excercise
  • Pay off debt
  • Quit smoking
  • Quit drinking
  • Quit gambling
  • Find a new job
  • etc…etc…etc…

About 20% actually follow through with their resolutions while the other 80% do good for the first two weeks.  Sounds great on paper but with day-to-day living its gets harder to maintain and old habits slowly begin to surface.   In all reality, there is no need to make any list.  Make the changes throughout the year as you see fit.  Don’t wait until January 1st.  It’s like those people who start diets on Monday. Why?  Why not just start it the day after you decide you need a change.  It’s not going to make a difference.  To each their own. 😉  My motto: New day, clean slate.

It’s a New Year, Fresh start, to do it all over again or another chance to get it right. 

What are some of your traditions?  Perhaps…

  • Eating 12 grapes (one for each month)
  • Walking around the block with your suitcase for fortune and much travel.
  • Red undies for love
  • Yellow undies for money
  • and so many others…

No matter how odd and wacky these traditions seem to us, these customs share an optimism that’s pretty hard not to appreciate.  Do you and your family have any odd traditions?  #thinkaboutit

Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year full of health, love and prosperity.  Hope you all reach your goals.  Never give up!

Live it up, drink it down but be safe!

Happy New Year! – Feliz año Nuevo! – Felice Anno Nuovo! – Bonne année – Xin nian yu kuai – Akemashite Omedetou Gozaimasu -Eutychismenos.

Until tomorrow… Peace & Love xox

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s